Tim From Royal Brunei


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
July 31st 2016
Published: June 23rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 12.805, 99.9872

Busy busy day
Up at 8, can't be late for the two hour breakfast with mother and sons
Rest in room
Swim in little pool (which is quite long so not really so little but I guess compared to the big pool is quite little)
Boys went for a walk to the bakery and mum and I went to our room and had a lunch there followed by a rest for mum and me trying to fix mums emails on her iPad. I headed down to foyer where mum and the boys were sitting - mum in tears. She had said she wanted to phone Aunty Norelle who was heading to Thailand to spend a few weeks with mum - so Peter rang her - "This is Tim from Royal Brunei your flight has been cancelled and you have been rebooked for two weeks time". She said not good enough and slammed the phone down. She was then on the phone trying to contact Royal Brunei so wouldn't answer the phone calls from Pete and Rick. Peter ended up ringing Melanie to get her to ring her mum!! Melanie then posted on fb "Mum your wretched nephew has prank called you from Thailand. Your flights have not been cancelled! Please ring me!"
Dinner was at Aree - so so good. We had Dum Aalu (potato) butter and garlic nan, chicken korma, prawn masala mixed vegetables and rice. Another nan was ordered near end of meal.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb