Cha Am Premium Outlet


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
July 4th 2010
Published: June 23rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 12.8, 99.9667

I forced mum to get up at 6.50 this morning so we could go for a walk along the beach. It was beautiful, the water was hotter than the pool and it was very busy. We got there as the tide was going out, so when I wanted to go to an 'island' which was 20m away still along the beach, by the time we got there it was no longer an island just more sand. We saw some interesting things while at the beach - a man sweeping on the sand, some people catching little fish and put them into a bottle and we saw them setting up for the Jet Ski final.

Nothing was planned for today and mum and I really wanted to go to the 'Cha Am Premium Outlet' so we went down to Mr. Longs to organize it, we left then with one of the workers and Nana and Pa who decided to come. It took around 15 minutes to get there, the man decided he would wait for us and Nana said we'd be an hour. I knew straight away that wasn't going to be long enough. The place itself was outdoor with the shops indoor. It was amazing, every shop I could dream of was there, adidas, nike, roxy, rip curl, espirt - need I go on? The hour went so fast and it was quite sad knowing we were going but had only covered half the place and gone into a quarter of the shops we wanted to, but then we convinced Nana to go into another shop so we got more time, much to Pa's disgust. We left with a quarter of the things we wanted and an instant urge to go back as soon as possible.

We got them to drop Mum and I off at the top of the street and we walked back to the hotel via lots of little shops. Mum bought a purple handbag, some candles for the people at work and some table placemats (the same as we bought last time, just a different colour). Lots of the buses here are decorated. We passed a really cool-looking 'nemo' bus.

We ate at Arees again for tea but this time the curry potatoes were way too hot. We finished the night with a swim.


Additional photos below
Photos: 36, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.034s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb