Top 4 Most Mesmerizing Islands Of Thailand Tour


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
October 12th 2016
Published: October 12th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Few things rejuvenate a lot to the people. One of them is to be on a holiday. Moving on a tour taking a break from everyday routines certainly brings in much needed freshness. Of course, who doesn’t like to be at a recreational place out of work? Fortunately, there are many destinations where you could spend the best of your leisure time. One such destination in this regards is Thailand package from Ahmedabad.

The Southeast Asian country, Thailand is widely known for its distinct Buddhist culture and diversified tradition. Apart from temples, you would also be able to explore its breathtaking landscapes, beaches and islands. The country has been intensely blessed with nature’s glory and hence, there are various beautiful islands that would keep you awestruck. Check out some of the most enthralling islands of the country while on your Thailand tour packages which include-


Koh Phi Phi- If you are the one who like to travel alone or not with too many of your friends then Koh Phi Phi serves to be an ideal island for you. If you remember the film The Beach, this is the only island where it was shot. The captivating atmosphere and the appearance of the place will keep you just charmed. The island also offers various water and terrestrial activities such as snorkeling, diving, trekking, boat trips and more.



Koh Chang- If you like to discover a semi safari version of Thailand tour during your trip then visit Koh Chang. The inner circle of this place includes a national park which also provides you jungle trekking. Other than that, Koh Chang is also known for its Siem Reap. Also, you would like to visit Salakkok Bay to watch the traditional fishing village. And if you are a foodie then treat your tummy with mouthwatering cuisines at Kati restaurant in Klong Prao Village.



Similan Islands- If you are an island hopper, this place could emerge as a heaven for you in this regards. Distributed from north to south, these islands form a national park across the Andaman Sea and are numbered from one to nine. Enjoy swimming over the coral reefs, residing in the bamboo bungalows and strolling over the sparking white and softest of sands through the entire island.



Koh Pha Ngan- If you are a party animal and dance and music are the facets that attract you a lot then a visit to Koh Pha Ngan would make your day. This is probably an island destination that organizes consistent 3-4 days beach parties popularly known as full moon parties especially at Haad Rin Sunrise Beach. Besides, you could also attend half and no moon parties accompanied with food and cocktails.


Isn’t the list enticing? So, reserve your suitable Thailand tour packages and set on to a memorable excursion.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.243s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0483s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb