Trekking tour in northern Thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
April 13th 2016
Published: April 13th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Since the late 1970s, northern part of Thailand started to rise up as a new travel attraction of the country besides dozens of novel travel hot spots such as coastal areas and islands.

Read more: MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES IN THAILAND

Northern Thailand offers travelers a wide range of off-beaten-track trips from its exotic and adventurous highlands with some of the most famous points such as Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Pai. These above cities and areas are noted for its rich history with bunches of ancient ruins and great Buddha temples nestled deep in immensity of miraculously beautiful mountains and hills.

For more, trekking in the northern Thailand areas, you are certain to earn the complete relaxing of breath-taking scenery and wild lives, as well as visit some popular hill tribes there. The distinctively amazing cultures promise every trekker a whole new level of funs and local insights. Let’s take a water rafting short trip helmed by a friendly and experienced local boatman going over the lush flows of rivers, there will be myriad amazing findings I am sure that you would see and taste by yourself.

Highlight points of Northern Thailand:

Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai: the two cultural hubs of the country where stand many mighty temples and other heritage sites.

Pai: is perfect for sporting travelers where there are a plethora of activities available to compensate such as bamboo rafting, tubing, motorbike riding.

Doi Inthanon: home to the highest peak of Thailand, Phu Chee Fah.

Chiang Khong: frontier town in adjunction to Laos, where to embark on a border-crossing Mekong boat trip to Luang Prabang.

Thailand is amazing. It still has a lot more to offer than these above. Therefore let’s plan a Thailand trip to see and experience yourself by CONTACTING US as you are supposed to be well supported by our travel expert team.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0655s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb