Nightlife adventure in Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
April 12th 2016
Published: April 12th 2016
Edit Blog Post

The sunset is also the moment that many parts of Bangkok wake up. At night, this city becomes more bustling than ever. So, one of the main reasons that many people make the trip to Bangkok is to experiencing this city’s night life. With various exciting activities to do: High-kicking, gender- defying performances, or just reserving a seat on a sky-high bar to take a cocktail, all of things would be unforgettable experiences for those who once set foot in Thailand’s capital.

Read more:

Shopping Tips You Should Know Before Traveling to Bangkok
The point of the night partying in Bangkok

Bangkok lady boy shows

In Thailand, the word “Katoey” is for Thais who transgender women from men. Local people not only accept for transgender but also love and pray for them. Toward Katoeys, the others always give the sympathy and respect. So, many “katoeys” shows are held to indicate Thais spirit and the message they want to send for others.

These fascinating and highly artistic performers captivate audiences with their charm, unique creativity and flawless female impersonations. . Not just being the musicals, lady boy shows can help visitors more comprehend the unique culture of Thailand. A lady boy show promises an evening of polished and most enjoyable entertainment for the whole family.

Bangkok clubs

Known as the city does not sleep, when night falls, Bangkok is lighted up by the series of bar clubs. The colorful signals with different languages impresses all visitors, moreover, a lot of staffs are arranged and always ready to welcome guests.

Most bars mainly serve for youth with the crowded dancing floors, extremely vibrant music and highly fashionable. With the best of the world’s electronic music scene, every night in Bangkok is truly considered as the party nights.

Siam Niramit Culture show and dinner

With its rich history that reads like an epic novel, Thailand is undoubtedly one of the most intriguing Asian nations, replete with over 700 years of captivating culture, customs and traditions. But just how Thailand's spawning seven centuries are brilliantly captured into a 90-minute production, Siam Niramit has the answer.

Siam Niramit is an extravagant show about the history of Thailand that involves stunning costumes, skillful dancers, entertaining music, state-of-the-art techniques and cutting-edge light and sound system. The show that aims to portray Thai cultural heritage is narrated in three acts: ‘Journey Back into History,’ ‘Journey Beyond Imagination,’ and ‘Journey Through Joyous Festivals’ that you would be never disappointed.

Cocktails at a rooftop bar

Bangkok owns a plenty of well-known skyscrapers, especially to be mentioned is Vertigo and Moon Bar. Reaching for the clouds at Vertigo and Moon Bar on the 61st floor of the Banyan Tree hotel is one of the best ways to end a long day in Bangkok.

With an unusual narrow and elongated shape, the entire top of the building is occupied by both the bar and the restaurant and gives the unusual impression of being aboard a spaceship in the sky. Enjoying a cocktail and viewing entirely Bangkok nightlife would make you have difficulty in saying “good bye” this beautiful capital.

Night market

Night markets in Bangkok are among the easiest and most enjoyable ways of getting up close and personal with local life in Thailand's capital.

Markets are spread out in most areas of the city and offer an incredibly diverse range of goods and products, snacks and entertainment; after dark shopping opportunities mean incredible bargains in the moonlight. Newer and larger night markets are opening in Bangkok every year, and there's none bigger than the original Rot Fai Market in the east of the city, although the old classics still prove popular.

If you need any help from our Travel Experts to design your dream journey, our team will always be available at your service. Contact us at inquiries@exoticvoyages.com and start planning your trip today.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.048s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb