Tips to explore a new city


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
April 8th 2016
Published: April 8th 2016
Edit Blog Post

When your mind starts to call in for a weekend getaway after long days of working hard, and you probably cannot earn yourself that much time for sun-shining beach off the coast line somewhere, just consider my little secret for the best way to have a ‘urban retreat’ by travelling to a new city.

Read more about Thailand travel

Getting drown in huge amount of workloads featuring the midst of office people walking in rust on the streets every morning, most cities surprisingly feels like slower in weekend days. Therefore why don’t we find the best ways to enjoy that treasure serenity:

Search for somewhere new and fine to eat




Before going to a new place, it would be a pity not knowing about the legends of foods and specialties of the locals there. You’d better do some searching for an exotic place of excellent meals. Having freshly new-fanged dish on a corner amidst a bustling city are expected to grant you something of culture gems that you may look over sometimes before.

Walk or bike the city sights




Just skip all of the high-tech or public transports, walking could probably the best way to have a glance of a city. It can be going without any end point, or of somewhere of leisure such as park or waterfront. In the case the destination is long way around, just take your bike out of storehouse or even rent one for a leisure ride.

Stay hydrated by fruits and veggies




Don’t hesitate to go out for something fresh and nature with a myriad of ripe fruits because they are a huge sources of nutrients and vitamins needed for your mind and body. You can get all of them easily in a cup of fresh-pressed juices right on the street or in a juice bar. To me, picking the fruits myself for my juice cup is such an interesting experience, I would prefer going for a sidewalk vendor because of that.

Finally, why don’t we combine all of the above suggests in a single city walk or ride? I had my own city tour like that when I was on a Thailand travel vacation and it was incredible, Bangkok city.

If you are interested in travelling to somewhere off the tracks, spare some time to VISIT the website of Exotic Voyages Asia Travel, it would surely worth your while.

Photo sources: David's been here, unknown

Advertisement



Tot: 0.159s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0796s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb