Koh Tao - round 2


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
January 29th 2016
Published: February 21st 2016
Edit Blog Post

January 29th - 5th february
After the third attempt at catching the ferry across we finally add it in one piece. The crossing wasn't bad and on,y took a few hours. It was quiet as most people had gone to Koh phanang when the ferries wouldn't cross. We arrived and had booked a couple of nights in a place called Koya guesthouse which was family owned and the staff were more than helpful. However there was no communal area so difficult to. Eat people. Although we were heckled one night by a couple of drunken lands a few times. So we decided to go back to silver sands resort where we stayed before, a little expensive but it was high season, On our first dat we bumped into Riccardo our Mexican musician friend from Siem reap. He was now playing Choppers so we said we would go and meet with him and watch him lkat(he was very easy on the eye). Most days we lay on the beaches meeting various people and hanging out. At night we would pre drink and head out about 10pm, ending up at next 2 bar where we danced the night away. There were far more men than women, so found ourselves surrounded by men (not that we minded). We bumped into Tarzan, Riccardo and also met a lovely German girl who worked there named Lisa. She treated us like workers (mates rates) and another guy called Westy who had a share in the bar. After getting bored of hanging around we booked the trip we went on previously with the usual kayaking,snorkelling, viewpoints and more islands.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.305s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.2527s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb