En-route to Khao Lak


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
July 8th 2014
Published: July 8th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Well the Jennisons are on our way to Khao Lak and today travelled from Brisbane to Bangkok via Thai Airlines. The flight was actually fantastic! After traveling with Air Asia last year we now understand the benefits of paying more for a full service flight... Especially with kids. All three boys were entertained with the inflight systems so Scott and I managed to watch movies ourselves. How fantastic is that! The 9 hour flight was over so fast.
This was probably helped by the fact that there were a lot of spare seats, so we could all spread out stretch our legs easily when needed.
This trip we are lucky to have my Mum and Dad with us!! The boys thought it was a novelty having them on the plane and I noticed every time poor Dad tried to nod off, one of the boys went and sat next to him.
We are now waiting ... "In transit" for our connection to Phuket airport. This is a short 1 hour flight. Thank goodness for airport free wi .... A godsend with the 3 boys who have stayed awake until now (Dylan did nap for about 1 hour). It's now nearly midnight in Brisbane so you can imagine how tired they are.
When we arrive in Phuket, we have a one hour minibus trip north to Khao Lak. Right now I'm looking forward to arriving at the resort and falling into bed. I hope and pray the transfer vehicle is waiting for us... It won't be pretty by then 😊
Next post will be from Khao Lak. Bye for now

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb