Thai Group Says Steve Jobs Reincarnated as Warrior-Philosopher


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
October 8th 2012
Published: October 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. According to the text, what happened to Steve Jobs after his death?

Supposedly, Steve Jobs reincarnated as a celestial warrior-philosopher and is living in a mystical glass palace hovering his old office at Apple's Cupertino, California headquarters.

2. Why did so many people around the world grieve the loss of Steve Jobs?

So many people grieved over his death because he was admired by his iconic devices. People claim that he is a "secular prophet whose innovations changed the way millions of people live their lives."

3. Why are some groups or individuals skeptical about the Dhammakaya Temple?

People say that Steve Jobs has nothing to do with Buddha's teachings. Phra Chaibul is trying to say that Steve Jobs does have to do something with buddhism just to get followers. Some question if Phra Chaibul even knew who Steve Jobs is.

4. What interested you about this article and/or what about this article causes you to ask questions? Refer back to specific details from the text.

What causes me to ask questions is that why does Phra Chaibul insist that Steve Jobs is reincarnated into something else? Why can't other people see him as well or why doesnt Steve Job give signs? I think that its all lies that Phra Chaibul is saying. I think it is true that he wants more followers.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb