Curry on Home


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
January 11th 2009
Published: September 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

So its been a long while since I last wrote, about a year and four months long, the last 11 months have been spent working, working, working to save enough money for the trip home. Before that we spent 5 months travelling in Australia, 3 of those were spent driving around in a camper in convoy with my parents in their camper - it was brilliant even if it did rain all the time! My parents got to experience the luxuries of being a poor backpacker - sorry about that Mum and Dad! So now after 2 years of being away its time to start heading home. The plan is to head up to Auckland, kayak down the Whanganui river for 5 days then head off on our flight to our second home - Bangkok! From there we plan to spend a month travelling around Laos, then fly to Kathmandu and spend 2 months ish in Nepal and India. Then it will finally be time to come home settle down, buy a house, get stuck in a job and have some little Rons! or just start planning the next trip, I think we’ll go for the latter.
So if I can ever afford to go on the internet again, I will update you on our travels.
Cant wait to see you all again.




Advertisement



Tot: 0.177s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1186s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb