Wrongy and Redbull...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
February 13th 2005
Published: February 13th 2005
Edit Blog Post

After just a day and a night in Phang nga, which was enough time to get in a half day long tail tour around the mangroves and a quick stop at "James Bond Island" and a stilted muslim fifhing village, we moved onto Krabi and the beautiful peaceful beaches of Ton Sai and Railey.

At Krabi bus station we were saved from being ripped off by a taxi driver by a friendly sweed called Simon who took us to Ton Sai beach where he had been staying for the past week. The only problem being is that it's inexessible during very low tide as the only access is via longtail boat. Unfortunatly the boat drivers didn't tell us this, instead charged us more then dropped us about 1km from the beach, knee deep in water with all our luggage, in the pitch dark, he also didn't tell us that we were jumping onto a coral reef and razor sharp rocks, so as i got out bare footed I landed straight on a sea urchin which imbedded itself in my foot! Very painful and made it a very interesting walk to the beach in the dark..picking our wa through the rocks wit heavy bags isn't very easy.

We soon got over it and settled into our hut at the Viking Village, a very basic room which we soon discovered had rats, a resident frog in the bathroom and it seemed that the waste from the toilet just dropped below the hut, so very smelly! We went to the bar which was eally nice and recently re-built after the tsunami and met up with Simon and some others and quickly hit the sangsom redbull buckets!!! say no more the behaviour quickly went down hill and soon ror was wrestling Hannah into the sea with all her new clothes on, we then joined in and spent an hour wrestling full clothed. Hannah being a smale decided it would be OK to fight in the sea with her brand new expensive glasses on and quickly lost them, along with just about everything else she took out that night.

The night carried on and got messier and messier and Rory got wrong!, Probably the wrongest i've seen him in a long, long time. last thing I remember is him lying naked on the floor wrapped only in a thin sheet calling for Hannah to watch him Bum W*ank while he clenched the sheet between his bum cheeks!! Oh dear, wrongy strikes again! : )

Rach
xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0659s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb