The incident


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Western Thailand » Sangkhlaburi
May 6th 2009
Published: May 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

So yesterday the first incident took place!
One of our friends was leaving so we had a little goodbye 'party' and in the end we joined her at her place. Just after we left we decided to pay another visit very near and just sfter we arrived one of our friends got a phone call from a girl we had seen a minute ago saying that there is someone outside her door knocking and trying to get in! We took your lovely bike with a side car and we drove quicky to her place. When we arrrive (3 girls) we saw a young guy outside our friend's bungalow pretending that he was being seek and he wanted to use a toilet. Asked why here, he answered that was the only light he could see around. Our friend's little house was in a hidden nice place surrouded by banana trees without any neighbours. Then stupidly somehow we let him jumped on his bike - rapidly cured- and drove off! We were so upset that we did not manage to stop him or to take the bike keys off him as he left it in the bike. However we assumed that probably he was not there alone byt with another guy. We have done all description of him and the bike and decided to find him!

Today was no luck but who knows, soon we have to see him somwhere and then - we have few scenarios what to do!

Wish us good luck!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.281s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 68; dbt: 0.0727s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb