Tigers n Elephant rides


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Western Thailand » Kanchanaburi
May 20th 2008
Published: June 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Kanchanaburi is west of Bangkok and centered along a river full of life and markets. this is where we stayed for 2 nts at a guesthouse on the river, floating in our own boathouse, with ac what a score that find was. This was also day 1 on our bike tour around Thailand. We had a relaxing time at the River guesthouse. Next day we rode elephants through a trail and took them into the river bareback and gave them their full on bath tub scruba dub. 😊 was hard to stay on the giant animal in the water they swayed so much with every stride while sitting on their neck. Next on the agenda we took the tour back to the guesthouse then went n rented our own scooter for the day, scootered up to the tiger buddah temple with monks and the full on sit with the tiger take some photos pet the tiger and see other animals mozyin around. every animal besides the tiger live in harmony no cages. Arin put a tiger in his lap for several photos with only one rrrrrrrr from the biggest tiger. Saw some 7 tiered waterfall in the mountains. Gorgious scenery and all by scoot scootle scooter tour!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.033s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0159s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb