Quick decisions in Phuket


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
May 20th 2008
Published: June 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Got off the bus with bikes taxi, tuk tuk drivers, and travel agents swarm to the bus to see where you want to go and to go through them, they'll stay with you till you agree or firmly say no. Anyways taxi driver was trying to get us in his taxi for the last and only ferry going to phi phi island was soon to depart (10 mins) , we looked at each other n for sure we would find the pier on our own and in no time we were in the taxi bikes and all, and van wont start, few jump starts to only circle the parking area, got out no we will ride our bikes there, soon enough a truck came out of no where n our bikes were thrown in the back we hopped in and away we went to the pier, with a phone call to hold the boat, we soon made it, (we definetly wouldnt have found the pier in time riding the bikes backwards roads no signs few we made it) Wait this isnt the island were trying to go to, do we go stay and stick to the plans in a few seconds we decided hell with it n got on the boat. (phuket is an ugly city and we had no wants and desires to be there for a night) so were off with an extra fee for the bikes. 2 hr ferry ride beautiful islands all around perfect weather and by far a great day to be on the open sea....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0286s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb