Day 5: Hua Hin Hills Vineyard, Huay Mongkol Temple & Hua Hin Night Market (Oct 2014)


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Western Thailand » Hua Hin
October 22nd 2014
Published: February 7th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Wednesday, 22nd October 2014

Early this morning, after a wholesome breakfast at the hotel, we engaged a driver to bring us to the Hua Hin Hills Vineyard and the Huay Mongkol Temple. Since they were not too far from Hua Hin Town, we avoided the fatigue of spending too much time on the road to get from one point to another. More quality time could be spent on sight-seeing instead.

The weather was scorching hot by the time we reached the Huay Mongkol Temple. Nevertheless, the temple was a good place to say our prayers and rest our feet. By the time we reached Hua Hin Vineyards, it was already lunch-time. Granted the prices at the in-house restaurant was anything but cheap, it commanded a nice vista overlooking the vineyards and the surrounding greenery.

In the evening, after my dinner with the Malaysian family, I baded goodbye to them before heading to the Hua Hin Night Market. At the centre of the night market, there was an interesting gallery depicting traditional Thai home furnishings that provided good opportunities for photo taking.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0594s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb