Friday May 1st Koh Tao


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Southern Thailand
May 1st 2009
Published: June 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Friday May 1st Koh Tao
Got up and did the daily application of sun screen and headed down to the beach. Beach here is only average, its all wet sand and the water is very shallow and the tide goes out quiet a bit but sure we shouldn’t complain. Feckin hot lying out though but you have to fight through it. Stayed there for about 2 hours and headed off for a bit of lunch and to check emails etc. turned the other way when we came out of our place and found a fabulous sandwich spot, it was delicious and had free wifi so we were happy out for a while. Not too much else to do so we grabbed our books and headed back down to the beach to see the sun set. Had another Thai meal and bought some beers in the shop (for some reason there are loads of 24 hour shops on the island) and headed back to the room to drink them. IN the shop we met up with Luke again who said he was meeting a few in green Lotus bar later and said for us to come along. Had our beers out front of ours with the English neighbors and headed out. Green Lotus was pretty busy and we found Luke on the beach with about 8 others so got chatting to them. Couple of English and Americans, new Zealand and Australians, good bunch really so had nice night just drinking away with them and got home about 2.30.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0646s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb