ThaIntro Day 4


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Surat Thani
June 19th 2013
Published: July 8th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Arriving in Surat Thani at 07.30am, we got picked up by Tuk to get to his grandparents where we dumped our backpacks and packed an overnight bag for our next trip - Khao Sok national park.

We got to the harbour and got aboard a long tail boat. On the boat journey, we stopped and jumped overboard and swam in the lake. A small group of us climbed up the cliff side and jumped off. I was the first girl to do so and only 2 off us ended up doing it out of 17 girls. It also rained while swimming and it was amazing.

We arrived at our floating bungalows. It looked fantastic. A big lake with our little lakeside bungalows and a bar/restaurant. We sat down to have lunch and then swam in the lake. A group of us also had rubber rings where we just relaxed and caught some rays.

A few hours later - with burnt patches, we all had dinner (it was Natalie's birthday too) and we all sat around next to the lake playing drinking games, chatting and having a right old laugh. I also took the opportunity to go skinny dipping and just jumped into the lake, Bacon also joined me, then a few others followed in their swim wear. This was a nice liberating feeling.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0668s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb