I need to pull myself together.


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Surat Thani
May 15th 2008
Published: June 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

ok...first to answer some questions i got
the thais love everyone american (dont know why) and seriosuly do everything for me. i am trying to figure out how to con them into a massage....
i come home the 29th. i am done in thailand the 26th, but leave for cambodia for 3 days. when i get back i will put up all the pics woot woot
and no, there arent really toilets here. (i took a pic of what they claim to be a toilet) if you get a lucky you can find a "western" toilet, but there is never toilet paper or soap so i always carry kleenex and hand sanitizer. it looks like a miny toilet, but you stand on the seat and like squat. at any given time there is opee on my feet, ankles, pants, underwear. i am kind of getting the hang of it but think it is filthy. also, many dont flush. there is a bucket of water next to the toilet and you like dump water in there til stuff goes away. and yes, i pooped in one. it was an EMERGENCY. hahahah im a sick fuck.

ok. what else is new. i kind of forgot what i wrote last time. today i taught my kids about how everyone in america is slutty and shwoed them how i dance in bars. no one has premarital sex here or even like kisses. prudes. but we also talked about gay people and abortion and holidays. i had to throw the holiadys in there. it was super. then the button on my shirt opened and i showered some boob to this conservative culture. good thing they are all girls. haha

yesterday we went to a cave and like explored deep into it and alsooo to a fruit farm where i have never been so fucking broed in my life. seriosuly though, i CANNOT handle the heat. CANT. i die. all day. everyday. its gross. i sweat through the backs of my shrit and my hair was matted to my head. the kids look at me like i am crazy because they legit fear the sun because white skin is seen as beautiful here. they wear hats and long sleeves and pants. crazies. (shit everyones leaving. this has to be fast).


we went to this isaldn samui (so fucking pretty) and explored and wemnt toa waterfall where i cliff dove. in my clothes. because theses conservative people think im crazy. which i am. we walked around some and i took some aweeesome pictures that i will post when i get home. (oik really have to hurry now).

this place was absolutely gorgeous though. its unreal. we leave tomorrow to go to james bond island, krabi and phuket. one of those they filmed 'the beach' with leonardo dicaprio. what what. i bought an english kareoke cd off the streets and make the students sing jay z and sean kingston with me on the bus. once again...they think im crazy. ill write more later. gotta go!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb