Trang and Surat Thani


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Surat Thani
May 11th 2008
Published: June 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

ts 816 am and I am absolutetly still plastered. I have to get on a bus for 8 hours witha bunch of thai folk and drive toa nother town and i keep like dry heaving and burping up vomit. story of my life, eh? butm seriously, i feel like i am going to die, i a, aready sweating (which smells like booze) and have the shakes. hahahahahah but for real, this will suck. im gonna put on my ipod and zone out. oh wait. cant because they ask me so many ucking dumb questions. i sang kareeoke last night and got the strangest looks from thai folk. they take that shit seriously. i obviously sang 'believe' by cher...complete with the deep vvoice and no facial movement. there was a lot of slurring going on. i drank too much then wandered the nighttiem streets with 2 others girls. also dumb. ok. bus is leaving love you all byeeee


hola again bitches
thanks for therespones )those of you were cool enoguh to write back). i am at an internet cafe now like a 10 min walk from the university where i have been teahing the last few days and will be for the next few. They were nervous to drop us off here because at night you arent supposed to walkabout becauxe of king cobras. like bite the shit out of you and you die. so fun. so the walk back will be great.
teaching is definitely going a lot better. the kids (they arent kids. they are in college) are opening up a lot and talkng more and askingquestions, but they are still my little slaves. like soo polite and do evvverrryything for me. hahah i feel like a god damn princess. im not mad at all. i keep getting suburned )whoops) and they like freak out because pale skin is beautiful. ikid you not its like 100 degress everyday and they wear long sleeves and pants and hats because they like fear thesun. meanwhile, i got ablistering sunburn that peeling and i let it burn again today. whoops. i get a riot out of showing them it and wath\ching them freak out. the vus ride here wanst too bad thanks to my ipod.

we went to a night market the first night with crazy delish street food and a bajillion kjnockoffs. it was super crowded but fun to walk around. i think i love thailand because i dont realoly see any foreigners and if they are, they are asian so its hrad for me to tell the difference (although can strangely enough). the first day here we taught int he am then went to a temple (buddhist) and a monnkey training center. i got to hold baby mokey. fucking adorable. (right now im pissed because i am gettin eaten by mosquitoes the size of rhode island). today we didnt teach but drove a bus to a ferry (which we missed and had to wait 2 hours until the next one...because i overslept. fuck. little asians knocking on my door telling me im late. my bad) but it was gooorrgeous and i am convinced i will someday open a restuarant there and sell meals for like 1.25. because yes, that is the going price. i took a ton of pictures and we went to this waterfall witha pool at the bottoma nd everyone clikbed on some rocks ad jsut looked because there a few muslims who need to be covered up and thais are really modest in general and dont sjhow any skin. what does crazy beth do? climb to the top and i go cliff didinv.g im my clothes because bathing sutis are like inappropriate. great. haha then we saw some sweet rocks and a beach then got backon the fairy where i punded 4 beers with 2 friends in secret and played hand games with the kids ()a more grown up version...kind of....o patty cake). so now i am here typing. tomorrow i teach then go to temple, but i am quite certain i want to continue this buzz (after avoiding king cobras) and down some of the 2 bottles os vodka i bought. whoopsiies. haah should be a grand old time. p.,s. i skipped dinner to come right you, so feel privelgegede. (secretly though if i eat one more serving of rice, an innocent baby will loose its life) ok, all for now.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb