12 05 2010


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
May 15th 2010
Published: May 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

12 05 2010

We woke up to a lovely day and thought it would make a change if we went to the beach today. . It was part of the complex and we had sun beds and an umbrella and towels and free water as standard.


The beds were comfortable and the sea amazingly warm. There were fishing dhows and the sand was golden if hot underfoot.

We went for swims and then read our books. The best bit though was the local Thai massage ladies were happy to ply their trade on the beach, we had a lovely head, neck, and back massage and then a foot massage all for £20 for us both.
The only interruption to this was the hotel staff giving us a cool scented towel to wipe away any sweat. Complete heaven and very relaxing.

About 4.00 pm we went the 50 yards back into the hotel complex for a swim in the infinity pool. What a lovely day and a great relaxation. The temperature has got a little cooler at probably 35 degrees although it may be that we are slightly getting used to it. It must be G&T time as the sun is beginning to go down.

Off to Koh Samui tomorrow.

Phil & Wendy xx





Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb