Phuket, Last Day, January 7, 2010


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
January 7th 2010
Published: January 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Phuket, Last Day, January 7, 2010

Wow, it’s amazing how time just goes by.

We’re all packed and just killing some time before we head to the airport to make our way back to Bangkok. We’ll have about 2 days there to pick up our suits, take care of some last minute shopping, and try and squeeze in anything that we might have missed!!

We had a really good time last night!! Nelson and his buddy John moved down to Kata Beach, just south of Pattong, so we drove down to meet them for dinner and some drinks. Nelson was nice enough to pick up the tab for dinner, because he’s such a class act, and Johh insisted on picking up the tab for the drinks. We hung out in Kata until 3 in the morning, and then we decided to make our way back to the condo!!

Good-byes are always a little tough, and this one was no easier. We hugged and high fived each other, but deep down inside, I think we were all holding back tears!! We had a great time together, and great times are priceless!!

I’ll miss Nelson, even though I’ll get to see him again for the annual Algonquian Trip, I’ll miss Phuket, the people on the island, the food, the weather, the beaches, and the warm water!! It was a great stop along the way, and an even greater thumbtack for the map back home!!

Sniff, sniff!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

I Love this snap!!I Love this snap!!
I Love this snap!!

Nelson and I on our dive trip!!


Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0616s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb