Phuket ~ Keep Discovering


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
December 10th 2006
Published: December 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Everyone has their own definition of an ideal vacation. For me, finding my comfortable travel kakis is important because the frequency has to be set “right” from the beginning. “Accomodating” is important to minimize conflicts as a result of differing expectations. “I am very accommodating” - the catch phrase being used by S over and over again for the past 4 days. How true! It was “N” years ago when I discovered the joy of traveling with a church friend to a week’s long holiday to Malaysia. While we no longer keep in contact with each other, I’m thankful that he opened my doors to a great travel experience that after so many years, my interests to keep discovering have not eroded the least bit.

It was a great Phuket experience for all of us. To be able to wake up in the morning greeted by a scenic mountainous and beach view us was simply wonderful. Enjoying an idyllic swim without a care in the world at the hotel’s landscape pool before breakfast was great. Visiting the scenic Phanga Bay National Park and marvel at what Mother Nature has to offer before our very eyes.

For shopaholics out there, Phuket is sure to disappoint. The street is lined with shops selling beachwear & other touristy curios at notorious prices. To simply sit-in may be boring for some, but to me it’s a good way to relax. Afterall, leading such a stressful life back home, this vacation was timely for us to slow down our engines and enjoy whatever Phuket has to offer no matter how touristy it appeared to be. To top up the day with a massage routine was simply wonderful even though it tickled at times.

Thanks for the great job, Nisa.



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0696s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb