photos and update from south thailand.


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
March 22nd 2008
Published: March 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Here are photos from basically all of thailand including phuket, krabi, khao sok and koh tao. we are on to bangkok and kanchanaburi tonite.

There are lots of other photos if you check out mytb.org/smilie-gurl as its crystals blog, and she has some photos of me doing hilarious things, and has generally been the picture taker since she got here.

Peace out

ty





Additional photos below
Photos: 34, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

crystal arrives!crystal arrives!
crystal arrives!

all jetlagged at the crappy airport of phuket.
we made it!we made it!
we made it!

we walked and walked and walked because we did not want to pay 600 baht for a taxi ride home, as we missed the bus. 4 hours later we made it to phuket town. then to find out we had another 6 km to walk! we flagged down some weird motor bike with a side car that was clearly not for riding in. and got home. alive.
painting funpainting fun
painting fun

in krabi they had these ceramic little dudes you could paint for real cheap. it was a fun afternoon.
up to no goodup to no good
up to no good

take one down pass it around. oh, nobodies taking it? more for me i guess!
hike hike hikehike hike hike
hike hike hike

lots of cool plaes on this hike
inook shook tyinook shook ty
inook shook ty

i dont know how you spell inook shook


23rd March 2008

amish Ty
Ty, Ryan said you look amish, I can see it! I wil ask him to take some pix of us gettting sleek and stylish making martinis and hitting Deadmonton like a disco-ball crashing on the dance floor! Word to your Mother.
24th March 2008

TY....kanchanaburi was one of my favorite places. we went there twice. make sure you go to the falls that are about 70 km from kanchanaburi. there are 7 of them and you can swim in them. there's a natural waterslide on one. it's sweet. we also went to that monastary where you can pet the tigers and that was sweet too. have fun!!
24th March 2008

I agree with Ryan.

Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0596s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb