Island Hopping


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
February 22nd 2006
Published: February 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

OK people, as usual hope all are well and hope you are all wet and freezing from a February in England!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30 degress here ---beautiful!
After a week of beach life in Koh Tao , on Saturday i finally made a move south ( 1 hr by boat)
to the next island-Koh Phagnan.
Spent the first night with a lot of Bob Marley wannabees in a place on the east of the island, then couldnt take anyone not having a memory so made a move to the south of the island.
Had a nice little result and found a bungalow RIGHT on the beach with a moped thrown in for just 4 quid a night.
Just a shame the 60 yr old woman who ran the place had a very disturbing betel nut habit!
Spent 3 nights there and had a great time-lots of connect 4 in town (you will see when you get here mop!) with as usual-the token aussie.
With the moped was able to see a lot more than usual and didnt fall off once.

PS For those of you who emailed with your concerns of being on a moped here due to the camera incident, i was actually on a moto taxi with possibly the worst barry sheen apprentice ever!

Today i got the boat to----the next island---Koh Samui.
Got to be honest , very touristy but im only here for 2 nights so not too bothered.
Have booked a cheap flight from Hat Yai in southern Thailand on Sunday to Kula Lumper(still dont know the correct spelling), as my visa runs out soon and mum and dad land there Sunday as well.
As im a cheapskate backpacker im hoping for a few free beers and meals off the parents (hint hint)!!!!
Am looking forward to Malaysia as im getting a bit tired of the Thai way of charging farang double what the thais pay.
Then again, its probably the same there anyway.
Speak to all from Malaysia, bye bye!




Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0516s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb