Thailand / Koh Samui - A mix of Night life and Nature Discovery


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
July 21st 2009
Published: July 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

9.pm, arrived at the " Koh Samui " airport. A part of Thailand I've never been to.
Charlotte was waiting since 6pm till I arrived. Couldn't wait to get through the immigration. It was so long, and the queu was terrible. When I saw Charlotte, i quickly realised that It's gonna be huge fun.
The trip was supposed to be 1 week...


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

Just arrivedJust arrived
Just arrived

We found a cheap hotel room at chaweng " The coconut hotel " Around 600 Baht, and of course I couldn't help myself posing at the balcony :)
Day -2 Day -2
Day -2

It was a great day to do Kayaking for 150 baht, it was too hot, but we enjoyed it.
Day -3 / Chaweng beachDay -3 / Chaweng beach
Day -3 / Chaweng beach

Just chilling at the beach, near the Big Bamboo ( at night , that beach becomes a club )
Day -4  / ActivitiesDay -4  / Activities
Day -4 / Activities

We booked a a package for 1200 Baht, We went to Lamai and visit this amaizing part of the beach, but they said there were piranas f****
- Lamai - Lamai
- Lamai

One of the best sightseeing. It's wasnt too hot, just amaizing.
- Lamai - Lamai
- Lamai

Me, amaized. The sea looked so calm, but we can still see the waves in the back. I wanted to jump, but they told me i'll die. I was about to take the risk :)
--
-

We went to visit a kinda zoo, and paid 300 Baht to pose with the little tiger, so cute cause he didn't wanna go away from me. There are no agressiv at all.
--
-

Charlotte, and I got a discount.. happy!
Crocodile ShowCrocodile Show
Crocodile Show

That's the most freaky animal show ive never been to. Someone kept puting his head between the croc's huge mouth. I paid 500 Baht to take a pciture, 500 and risk my ass !
The WaterfallThe Waterfall
The Waterfall

After burning under the sun, we finally went to that waterfall, Charlotte were playing a game, that we were waterfall mermaid, lol..Funy because we kept trying to stand on the rocks and pose but it was too slippery. The water was so fresh.
Day 6 Day 6
Day 6

We wanted to see that famous thai box " Mouay thai ". Every night they fight at the Chaweng Stadium, we rented a moto bike to go there for only 200 Baht, but paid 800 Baht each to get in. No t that violent, but we had fun.
Night Fever with swedish hot dudesNight Fever with swedish hot dudes
Night Fever with swedish hot dudes

After the Thai Box, Charlotte and I decided to go back to the hotel, get some drinks. We had a nice balcony, and could hear the music from the clubs around. We started to chill at the balcony and realized that 3 Hot Swedish dudes were right next door. We introduced our selves and decided to go clubing together. he is one of them.
wowwow
wow

And of course i had to pose with them. The guy in red pant remind me those kinda actors, from horror movies lol. But they were so fun, and hanging out with them was crazy.
ARK Bar / Chaweng BeachARK Bar / Chaweng Beach
ARK Bar / Chaweng Beach

We loved that place, the Ark Bar is located at Chaweng Beach, right in front of the ocean it's quite expensive ( around 500 Baht for 1 pers ) but the food is great there. Around 10pm they start playing great House music, and the DJ is great. Fun guaranted
At the Green MangoAt the Green Mango
At the Green Mango

Around chaweng, there are plenty of Clubs and Bars. We went to one the nicest club, at Chaweng, " The Green Mango " - What I like about that place : it's full of hot boys and you could take pictures with anyone randomly.
Funny NightFunny Night
Funny Night

Charlotte, in the middle of the night. she danced all night long!
The Elephant showThe Elephant show
The Elephant show

That was a Baby one. We were 15 people trying to pull him, put we all got pulled and fell lol. That was fun, it was for free included in the package we booked.
" Rice "" Rice "
" Rice "

It was our swedish friend's birthday so we all went to an italian restaurant " The Rice " at chaweng ( yeah everything is at Chaweng ) The price is a bit expensive but you got amaized by the style and the decoration.


Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0864s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb