Trip to the Islands


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
July 29th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Kita and the WelshKita and the WelshKita and the Welsh

Aussie Kita from the long bus journey and some Welsh we went to the Full Moon Party with.
After a gruelling 20 hour journey from Bangkok to Ko Samui by buses, taxis and ferries we arrived in the AM and spent a day chilling on the amazing beaches. An early night set us up for a day of adventuring the island on mopeds. The highlight of the day was our visit to Na Muang waterfall, where we went for a refreshing swim. We also made it up some steep and tretcherous roads to a fantastic viewpoint at the top of the mountain.

Were meeting up with a few australians tonight that we met on the journey down from bangkok and hoping to have a big night to make up for our embaressing 9:00 bed time last night.

Tomorrow we take the speed boat over to Kho Pha Nang one day before the long awaited full moon party.

Hope all is well back home and the rain has finally stopped.

Love Mark, Hash and Dave


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Na Muang waterfallNa Muang waterfall
Na Muang waterfall

One of the places me and Dave found on our moped adventure on Ko Samui.
A real adventurerA real adventurer
A real adventurer

Exploring on our way to a non existent waterfall after we were scammed into paying to park the moped...
Ko SamuiKo Samui
Ko Samui

View across Ko Samui
Laid back Thai styleLaid back Thai style
Laid back Thai style

Laid back on the beach with beer in hand. Just how it should be.


Tot: 0.034s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.017s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb