Ko Phangan


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
July 30th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Our Ko Phangan CribOur Ko Phangan CribOur Ko Phangan Crib

Our very basic, but beloved accommodation on Had Yuan beach at the top of some slightly unsafe stairs.

We took the boat over to Ko Phangan and found an amazing little beach around the corner from the main tourist area, Haad Rin. Accomodation was rather basic; ie no electricity and one bed between three - which was also inhabited by various local wildlife! It was however cheap as shit and was owned by an absoulute legend (see pic). The beach itself was beautiful with views typical of those you would associate with Thailand.

The Full Moon party itself was something to behold! We met up with Kita and the Welsh and raved it up, fuelled by bucket upon bucket of pure booze. Disaster struck at the end of the night however, as Hazh had his phone and wallet nabbed by an oppertunistic Mooner, whilst Dave lay sleeping on the beach. All was sorted the next morning by a couple of phone calls to banks and phone companies, and we were on our way to Ko Toa.........

Hazh.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

On our way to Ko PhanganOn our way to Ko Phangan
On our way to Ko Phangan

On the boat. Hazh managed not to throw up this time...
Buckets Buckets
Buckets

Capturing the moment. Mark and Dave tuck into another bucket of leathal alcoholic proportions.
The owner of the cribThe owner of the crib
The owner of the crib

Our host on Ko phangan. I think he is probably a local.
more friendsmore friends
more friends

Some more people we met. Gosh we make a lot of friends.


Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb