Day 8 - Chiang Mai to Koh Samui - Boy Bands are very Popular in Koh Samui Town!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
April 25th 2007
Published: April 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Jungle Queen
Well after days of eating grasshoppers, froglets and whole fish I finally got a little tummy trouble after eating the hotel breakfast. So although I may not have been my normal chipper self the show had to go on and we were off via Bangkok airways to Koh Samui.

The plane was tiny and we had to catch a bus out to it on the tarmac. We arrived in one piece without too much drama then it was off to our resort. It was quite a way out of the city and surrounded by wilderness but it was nice to be away from the action for awhile.

We trotted down the hill to some local eateries where we had the pleasure of listening to a selection of various boybands from late nineties/early 00's (and kate we even think one of the songs may have been Boyz II Men) - It brought back many a fond memory we were even treated with some 98 degrees.

Advertisement



29th April 2007

Aimee adds - kate didnt know who 98 degrees now she reckons she does!!!!!!!!!!
30th April 2007

info
Hi Hayley, good to hear from you, this travel blog is a great idea. where are you staying in Koh Samui ? the resort we are staying at is the Nora Beach resort and spa at the northern end of Chewang beach I hope its good. let me know of any cute bars you find. we leave on June 14th I cant wait. Have fun XX Bron
1st May 2007

Cactus you should be ashamed of yourself!

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb