chiang mai.....koh phangan


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
August 30th 2012
Published: August 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

well the travel here was actually ok apart from the leaking ceiling on the bus!!!!but we soon sorted that by tying bags up to direct it onto the people infront haha. too us 2 12 hour over night busesto get here but the full moon party is gonna be sooo worth it. we didnt wanna leave chiang mai but glad we did now coz we looooove haad rin.could actually live here!!!! know loads of the locals here from last time we wee here and theyve all rememberd us. the last night in chiang mai was mint. we went to sunday walkin street......just miles and miles of stalls and food stalls and street entertainers all down the middle. we went to our little local bar afterwards...love it in their rach fell in love with the singer from a band...he was lush......didnt bat an eye lid at us though haha. but we are clips over here to be fair!! ne wonder he didnt look at us with our sweaty clothes on and not a scrap of make up between us ha. we ednded up havin a lock in with all the thais it was so funny...like bein back in the beehive!! the shutters went down at 1 and we stayed till about 4.30!! had such a laugh with them.they were beggin us to stay another night and said theyd even cook us a big meal if we stayed. Were back in haad rin now.bloody love it here migh actually cry when we leave on monday. went to our faves last night...reggae house and then beach party at drop in bar!!! its so good down their and the vodka buckets are only 3.00!! they play beach games like jumping ropes on fire and tug of war n stuff and ya win drinks. to be fair we were serving ourselfs again by the end of the night haha...they let us last time to....just goin behind the bar making buckets and dont even pay for them.love the staff in their!!! full moon party is on saturday cant wait!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb