Thai boxing in chiang mai


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
August 26th 2012
Published: August 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The Thai boxing last night was soooooooooooooo good. even better than we expected. It was in the middle of a big complex filled with bars. It was dead busy and full of men!! haha. Their was about 7 fights and they got worse as they went on..started with just kids then they got older. Their was even a dwarf fight...the dwarf looked like little eric from carlisle it was hillarious...even more funny after 5 bottles of sangsom.....our substitute to morgans over here! we were last to leave the stadium once again...after geting our fotos with the boxers and even geting ourselfs in the ring for fotos and havin pretend fights with the thai boxers. They were begging us to go again tonight haha but were gonna do the chiang mai sunday walking street instead. ended up in a bar in the complex again making friends with all the thai staff....got ourselfs behind the bar and done a few shots with the staff. Shell was sick...twice....in the bar!! haha didnt even make the toilet. We were dieng this morning when we had to get up at 8 oclock to go to the tiger sanctuary.....rachel woke up flast out on her bed with her shoes still on and her bag still round her neck! rachels feet have swolen up to the size of elephant feet again today! haha. Tiger sanctuary was good, had our pics taken with the big tigers,their so lush. were trying to find an orphanage to visit so hopefully do that this afternoon or tomorrow. we love the kids over here their dead cute and dead friendly, had a whole gang of them sat with us last night after the boxing playing arm wrestles and thumb wars with us haha.sunday walking street tonight which is just a huuuuge street with market stalls food stalls and hopefully more cheap cocktail stalls.heading back down south tomorrow,looking foward to geting back to the beaches,but would love to stay in chiang mai longer its amazing!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0527s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb