Still on the Islands...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
June 2nd 2006
Published: June 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Ollie in the outdoor shower!!!Ollie in the outdoor shower!!!Ollie in the outdoor shower!!!

Sorry girls i'm gay!!! (Amy having a joke haha!)
We arrived in Ko Pha Ngan and decided to head to Chaloklum, this was the closest place to our next location bottle beach which could only be reached by boat. We decided to stay in Chaloklum though because it was so cheap (250 baht a night, about 3 pounds - bargain!). The bungalow we stayed in was small but was right on the beach front, the bathroom was what made us choose this bungalow, basically there was no roof on it! Check out the pic of Ollie demonstarting having a shower (boy did he need it - pongo!!)
We relaxed here for 3 days just swinging in the hammocks and reading our books. We had our first viewing of a big cockroach, luckily it was on the other side of the bug net!
On the last night we were sat on the porch of the bungalow at about 8-9pm, just out of no where the wind picked up with a strong gust, it got stronger and there was lightening but no thunder? It was lighting up the entire bay. After about half an hour it disappeared as quickly as it appeared - v strange!! Our next stop Bottle Beach.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

It's a hard life!It's a hard life!
It's a hard life!

Lazing in the hammock on the porch of our bungalow.


Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0419s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb