8000 meters above to 10 meters below


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
May 15th 2006
Published: May 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

ABCABCABC

basecamp
Well hello there,
Jen hardly lets me use the computer because I write soooooo slow. So today I sent her on a mission to get us a berth on a slow boat to China or Ko Tao.
Everything has been going good, can't think of many problems. We have been spending time lately mostly in or around the water. Snorkling has just been medium and I am looking forward to getting over to Ka Tao where it is fantastic.
Ko Phan-gan has been very nice. For anyone considering coming to this island I can recommend Haad Yao.
I have been traing Jen on frisbee throwing, she is catching on quite smashingly.

This life on the islands is much easier than the last couple of weeks where the day consisted of getting up and marching UP and Down all day long, losing many fluids. It was nice however to be in the Sanctuary again with the unbelievable high peaks. Bangkok was a blur as we got in and out in a very short amount of time. Oh oh Jen is back already...I guess the boat to Ko Tao is a go.

Looking forward to getting over to Ko Tao. It is a small and very beautiful island with waters that are teaming with life. We are hearing that a bit of money has come to the island and there is now widespread 24 hour power and a couple of upscale resorts up on the North side of the island. We will get a motor bike in port and go looking for the best coral reefs that have beach front accomodations, then back for or gear.

Alright the boat is coming in to take us from one paradise to another.

DH





Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

RoadblockRoadblock
Roadblock

water buffalo


Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0364s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb