Day 24 Full Moon Party Warm UP


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
February 28th 2010
Published: March 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

So we hit Haadrin the party central beach to see what is was like. ther were so many gorgeous shops that blantently made a bomb out of drunk people buyin ponitless stuf they didnt need! we headed down the the beach where Cactus bar was a base an obviously the happenin place to be! surroundin that was rows of huts sellin buckets they all had ridiculous names like Anna Fuck My Bucket and Jerusulam Buckets Jesus's favorite! an basically anythin ridicluously crude! Love you long time and Same Same but Different are the two favorite sayings! that are shouted at you constantly!

so the games began first of we played this game where you tie a balloon around you ankle and all stand in a circle the whistle blows an u go mad jumpin around on one foot with balloon foot in the air an other foot tryin to land on others balloons its complete maddness an along the way u get shots of whiskey poured down you throat! then the fire limbo came out we were pretty good at this an again this resulted in several shots of Mekong the cheapest whiskey about!! it also involved me bein picked up several times by the thai fire men and them limboing with me under the fire! then they started fire breathing i was like may aswell give it a go even if it does involve filling your mouth with parafin mmmm tasty. was glad i did it tho washed it down with some whiskey of course! then nat did it an sh was like what do you do drink it!?! oh dearie me! she was quite smashed!

This led to her takin a trip to mushroom mountain! cos few of the guys from the group were tripin out an sh thought it looked like fun! so they led her along the beach to buy this mushroom shake that was like grey brown lumpy sludge... mmmm. this place was right at the end of the beach on a cliff away from the party rumour has it that they pay the police to stay away an that if you take the shake of the premisis then u get nicked! althou hav to say dont think i saw one police man the whole time! so nat knocked one back an then went of on her merry way to find the others... this didnt happen, luckily for her we had pitstopped at Mamas Shnitzle Chicken Sandwich to get some munch on the way home an while we were waiting we saw her wanderin up to random groups of people asking them to take her home!!! sh then saw charlotte and burst into hysterical crying shakin and grippinn her! bless her. we took her home!

we met a few ranndomers this night one of which was from Melbourne an was tellin us about how he was tryin to pull this girl who had had a boyfriend for 7years he was like "shes not even fit i just wana pull her" we were like ok well good luck with that!!! crazy people!

CAZ


Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0344s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb