Day 25- FULL MOOOOONNN!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
March 1st 2010
Published: March 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Sooooooo the big day finally arrived!

Me Steph and Caz were all fully prepared, we had warmed up properly the day before ( i think me and caz had a bucket to share which was probably the most we'd drank since we got here! At least we're cheap!) and bought a load of body paint!
We decided not to go out to full moon party until 11 as theres no alcohol being sevred until midnight (although im not so sure that true because there was plenty going around when we got there!) and so at six o'clock we began painting!
at ten, we were dragged from our room, the taxi was on the verge of leaving, but our paint looked good so it was worth the fours hours it took! i think! We think it was the best paint there as everyone else had just slapped it on drunkenly (we are such perfectionist lol!)

The beach was sooo packed! it was good that we went the night before because you could immediatly see the difference in how many people were there! the day before there had been quite a bit of space and some bits of beach completly empty, but when we got there there were people everywhere in different states of drunkeness! loved it!

Me and caz got lost from the group within about three seconds, distracted by men in bringt blue and pink shorts and sexy fireshow men, anddecided it was time to mingle!
We met peole from just about everywhere, but most people were from isreal or sweden, god knnows why! The first girl we met was abosolutly smashed and begging people who were walking right pst her to fix her braclet, Caz took pity on her and and trid to fix it but it was pretty smashed up she was hilarious though
"Hallo my name is anki, youll say it wrong but you can remember me by thinnking about star wars, all english peole do! im from Norway! Have you seen a tiny man? he is like my friend, he is so tiny! even smaller than you!" all the time this man was standing behind her and when we told her she laughed, turned back to us and went "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he might hear!" bless her!

so we hopped back into the crowd of 30,000 people and met some people from manchester who were lovely, them some isreali men who weren so lovely, fresh out the army, and when i tried to walk away from them he grabbed my neck and started to strangle me! But dont worry guys! im ok, no marks, just not to keen on isreali men!

It was getting to 4 oclock so we found some boys from our group and went at sat with them while they eat! THEN WE FOUND STEPH!!!! cpvered in bandages! shed heard a rumour that we were on mushroom mountain, whcihc we were, but only because i was told there was a free toilet there, i refuse to pay to pee, there was'nt and i ended up paying 5 baht to go to the toilet, and yes i am angry about it! back to steph, well she was smashed and someone nudged hoe on the stairs and off she went tumbling down like a ragdoll! Bless her! Another reason for her to hate drugs!

So after she went home we went to watch the sunrise at ten past six, its so wierd! all of the sudden the sky just turns red and you wait for and hour for the sun to appear! We were so shattered but it was worth staying up for!
As light hit the beach you saw the crap that was all along the beach! i have never seen such a mass of straws and flip flops ever! thats not the only thing we saw either! Caz thought she saw a man pulling loads of flip flops out of a suitcase in the middle of the beach, until sh realised the suitcase was a man! the Red bull out here is illegal in the Uk and we think the amount of anphetamines and crap in it made us a bit loopy, when we got a taxi home at 8 in the morining i couldnt keep my legs still and i wa constantly trying to ring people! so so wierd! In the moring in was hilarious seeing people still dancing on podiums but at about half the speed of the night before, it was like evrything was the same but just a lot more trashed and ruined! or same same but different!

Also out paint was so good that in the taxi on the way home, a random guy went "isnt there another girl with you called steph?" we all had matching flowers down our legs so he knew we together! Crazy!

xxxxxxxxxxxx Char xxxxxxx

P.S Tips For Full Moon- Don't go in the sea for ANY reason, we saw several couples having sex in there with about 7 men peeing around them. Not romatic and so so disgusting

At the end of the night, deffos get a crepe from MR Crepes Original, the best crepe you will EVER have!

dont bring flip flops, just go along the beach and pick up a lost pair you like the look of, then it wont matter if you lose them again, and if you dont lose them.... free flip flops!

Catus bar is the place to be! (especially for the best games and best fire shows!)

xxxxx


Advertisement



Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0643s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb