Koh Phangan


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
August 9th 2008
Published: August 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We headed from Koh Tao via catamaran looking for a beautiful beach for a bit of R&R! We decided to take a boat taxi to a remote beach called Haad Khaud or Bottle beach. We weren't disappointed..It was absolutely amazing here. Really quiet and secluded, exactly what we wanted. We secured a beach hut on the 2nd night and instead of staying 3 days spent 10 days - whoops!! It was so difficult to move from our hammock.

The sand was pure white and the sea really warm and green, it really is like somewhere out of heaven! The staff were all so friendly and made our stay really fun! We taught them Oasis lyrics coz they like to play the songs on their guitars but they can't understand Noel Gallagher!!

We basically sunbathed, swam and relaxed, it was great!! In the evenings the bar shows a movie so we watched a film most nights and then rocked off to sleep in the hammock along with one of the kittens we kept adopting!

If you're looking for a holiday away from it all then this is definitely it!! We never wanted to leave!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

The beach after a storm!The beach after a storm!
The beach after a storm!

Can you spot the rainbow??
Taking a swimTaking a swim
Taking a swim

but will i reach my yacht?
The gang!The gang!
The gang!

And the cat!
Koh SamuiKoh Samui
Koh Samui

we were supposed to go here but got sidetracked relaxing at bottle beach! It looked nice from the boat!!


Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb