Ko Pha Ngan


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
March 3rd 2007
Published: March 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

SO HERE WE ARE!SO HERE WE ARE!SO HERE WE ARE!

Can you see how hot it is here?
Arrived via speed boat to the party island of Pha Ngan and found that our room was not as expected. Paid for fridge and air con, got a fan, no bed sheet and a couple of roaches!
Moving to luxury tomorrow as everywhere is fully booked for the party season. Didn't get a great deal of sleep so going to lay in the shade for today and try to forget I have to spend another night in the hot house. When i get back to bankok im going to demand my 9 pounds. Wish we had paid 18 in the first place for the luxury.

The party starts tonight at our resort even though the buddist holiday forbids alcohol we are going to be entertained with a live band and bbq which might help me sleep a little better then in the morning we can move down the road to the milky bay resort, thanks be to god!

Oh i nearly forgot, the first meal after food poisening was a disaster too!! Burger was cold, garlic bread was burnt round outside cold in the middle and the potato wegdes were a measly handful of mcdonald chips. We walked out!
Milky Bay BeachMilky Bay BeachMilky Bay Beach

The Luxury beach all to ourselves, absolute bliss.
Power to the people!

The full moon party was pretty amazing, so many people, so much carnage, so much alcohol and so many sound systems it was all a bit too much. Ruthy felt a bit unwell near to sunrise so we headed back to the villa which was a shame as I would have like to see the sun come up. The party didn't stop until well into the next day when the last of the hardcore finally stopped dancing and found somewhere dark to curl up and die! We were up the next day for breakfast and sunbathing while the rest of the beach go-ers were nowhere to be seen.

Hoping for better luck in Krabi and Phi Phi.

Happy camping folks.......


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

A touch of shadeA touch of shade
A touch of shade

Taking a break from the heat for a bit
A few dodgy characters?A few dodgy characters?
A few dodgy characters?

These looked a lot more impressive under ultraviolet.


Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0308s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb