Brief from Lipe


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Lipe
December 13th 2007
Published: December 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

I just spent a good chunk of time uploading pictures, so I'm just gonna be brief again, and I'll cover more ground when we blog again in the next couple of days.

Tarutao was amazing. Deserted... unspoilt... wild... exactly what we had hoped for from that island. And now we're on Lipe, which is kind of what we'd hoped Railay would be. Mellow, sleepy vibe, but still some stuff to do, and places to go hang out in the evenings. I would call it the "Chiang Mai of the South Andaman" if anybody wouldn't think I was a total douche-bag for saying something like that. We spent last week camping on our own little stretch of beach, hiking around amongst monkeys and monitor lizards during the day, and swimming with the phosphorescent algae in the evening. And we've spent the last couple of days snorkelling, sunbathing, reading, and playing beach volleyball.

Next stop: Koh Lipe, where we're going to SCUBA dive, or maybe even take a course and get certified to dive on our own. Between now and then, I'll get my thoughts together and give y'all some more highlights and details about our last 2 weeks.

Thanks for listening.

Love,
Bronzen Hardbody


Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



14th December 2007

Pine City
Love the Buddha pics! Love IT ALL!! I love reading your blog -- you guys rock. Namaste! MK
16th February 2008

AMAZING.....
Some great photo's....what an amazing trip! Be SAFE!

Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb