Secret Beaches


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Lanta
April 22nd 2018
Published: April 23rd 2018
Edit Blog Post

For our last few days on the island of Ko Lanta we moved to the south end of Long Beach. As the name suggests the beach is very long, about 2 - 3 kms. We'd been staying around the middle area but Sharon and Scott went to the south end when they returned from Australia. The area around us had become very quiet as we were getting into low season so we decided to move too.

We found a lovely shady resort with a nice pool and because it was now low season we got it for a knock down price. 500Baht ( ( £11) a night.

We've been spending time with Sharon and co at their pool and beach area and were also able to meet up for dinner easily in the nearby restaurant.

One day stan and I climbed around the rocks to Relax Bay then carried on walking over several headlands and finding more secluded bays.

We took a few trips out together, one to watch the fire show at Indian Bar on the neighbouring beach Klong Dao and back to the rockpool end of Long Beach.

Tomorrow we leave Ko Lanta for good and return to Krabi Town for a couple of nights.

All being well we plan to visit Tiger Cave Temple. ( don't worry, there are no tigers there!)


Additional photos below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.227s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.2052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb