Shameless Plug


Advertisement
Published: December 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Yeah, well, I like it here...and I think you will too.

Sang (the owner) of this place is one of the sweetest women. She has made sure comfort is the most important thing for myself and the kids. Things were no different last time I was here either.

This place is ideal for families and though only some of you have kids, everybody check these pics out.

First off they are private bungalows all on ground level, with a small balcony and deck chairs. You can get a twin suite or King and there are two family suites with two bedrooms and a kitchenette.

The place is a series of bungalows surrounding the pool or gardens. Nice...easy. There are both air con rooms and fan rooms. We opted for a fan room as it isn't 35 degrees in the daytime...and aircon is too cold for me after more than a week here.

It's about $30 canadian a night. There is an in-house restaurant that will make you whatever you want at any hour of the day and ...oh yeah...and the beach is about a five minute walk away. A mostly EMPTY beach...on the Andaman Sea....

you get the picture...

Here's a few pics.
love to all...back to work this evening and the kids...
Here is the info if you want to book a holiday getaway. (Oh! It's about a 15 dollar cab ride from the Phuket airport....)

www.cousinresort.com



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.209s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0855s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb