chiang mai cooking course and jungle mountain biking


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
July 27th 2013
Published: July 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Well today we went our separate ways and did our own thing. Adam chose to go down hill mountain biking on the jungle and i did a thai cooking course. Both had an excellent day and came home with lots of good stories from our day.

Adam says it was the best down hill riding he has ever done, meanwhile i have cooked and ate my way through seven courses (check out pics of my kitchen creations), i now know how the fat buddha feels. Also ate my body weight in garlic in the hope those pesky mossies will piss off and bite adam instead. From now on ive insisted that adam becomes a man of the gentry and throws himself in the path of any incoming mossies heading my way.

Finished the day with a thai massage each which was lovely, although holding a fart in for that long after seven courses was a challenge in itself!! Our legs was put into positions i didnt think was possible.....

Anyway a big chin chin to you all with a leo beer, moving onto chiang rai tomoz then up to the golden triangle before crossing over into laos.

Peace n love xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



29th July 2013

Now I'm hungry...looks fab!!!!
29th July 2013

ummmmmm
Dinner at yours on your return....ummmmmm cant wait...oh by the way the moore misses you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0229s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb