Day 21


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
January 23rd 2019
Published: January 28th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Today was our free day, so we decided to go back to the lake we went to yesterday. Once again, it was so relaxing to sit outside in the sunshine and journal, talk with friends, and just rest. I really appreciate all the girls on this trip, and I am so thankful for the lasting friendships and community that we have created with one another. I am going to miss not seeing them every day! In the evening, we had our farewell party at Green Lake Resort. It was such a lovely evening full of laughter, hugs, dancing, and gifts. All of the Thai buddies, the BCNC professors, and the nurse managers from our units at Nakornping Hospital were at the farewell party. I really enjoyed getting to say a final formal goodbye to all of the wonderful people who have made this trip so amazing. At the party, we watched slideshows of pictures and videos from our time here, and it was so fun to look back at all of the incredible experiences we had. Us Messiah Students rewrote the song “Party in the USA” to be “Party in Chiang Mai” and performed it for everyone at the party. There was also a time of gift giving and photo taking with everyone that was there. At the end of the party, we had karaoke and lots of dancing! It was one of the best nights here, in my opinion, and was a wonderful way to sum up our trip.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1024s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb