Koh Samet


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Ko Samet
June 28th 2008
Published: June 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hiya!

I always say a quick one and it never seems to be one!!

Its absolutely beautiful here! Never seen anything like it, white sands and amaaazing beaches and so relaxing and lovely! A nice change of pace from ko san road in bangkok!

Ok so we had to get a ferry over here after travelling on a coach for about 4 hours! Got on the ferry absolutely fine. I had decided to wear heels because then i could squidge everything into by backpack which currently has everything screwed up in it! not good!

This turned out to be a very silly idea. Any normal person would have probably figured this out earlier! I was getting off the boat with my backpack and then I lost my balance and fell backwards into a giant pile of bags. After this i just couldnt get up and everyone was just laughing at me so i had to lay there for a while looking stupid until some thai dude pulled me up!

Its really expensive in Koh Samet for internet and stuff so had to wait to get back on mainland first. Still cant upload pics for a while though.

On the second day in Koh Samet there were 3 old blokes that came over and started talking to me and lindsay. They seemed nice enough and they told us they had a yaught and would we like to go for a sail with them....? We nearly did, but then decided it was weeellll dodgy so we didnt! But they did buy us a load of fruit from the fruit men that walk along the beach (pics to follow). So it was ok.

We stayed in luxury the first two nights but then went and skanked it on the 3rd!! was nasty...shared toilets on the floor and showers that were horrible! All part of the experience though right!??

Also well random but by meeting loadsa people, i reckon travelling around UK would be unreal...scotland, ireland, wales etc, so im gonna think about that too!

Take Care
Lotsa love Carly xXx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0593s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb