Ko chang


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Ko Chang
June 29th 2008
Published: June 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

My Trip


Hey Everybody!!

Its me again! Got free internet for tonight so making the most of it!! Sorry if my updates are boring you! haha

Right well, first of all Ko Samet was sooo amazing and loved every second of it! Ate like a king with gorgeous food for about 4 pounds a night which is a lot for out here! We went to a few bars and there were some fire shows with people just chucking fire around and dancing with it to music! It was amazing and so clever to watch! Really cheeky thai boys doing that and doing loadsa acrabatic stuff aswell!

I have now named my teddy Gibbon "Mr Gibbon" and since the naming he has taken on his own little personality! Its crazy to be honest but makes some funny pictures and cracks me and lindsay up!

So we arrives in Ko Chang after a day of travelling on coach and ferry yesterday! Went out for a few drinks last night and saw another fire show, which was amazing, but not as good as the one on Ko samet!

So we left the bar about 10, because it is low season and
Cutestpuppy ever!Cutestpuppy ever!Cutestpuppy ever!

Im soo lucky i got to hold him, only 4 days old!
not a lot of people about...as we were walking we heard some singing in the distance, and it was bad singing..we thought woohoo kareoke!

As we got closer it was actually a bunch of thai people having their own little party, but after a drink or two we went over anyway and asked of we could sing a song!

It turned out that they loved us! I ended up belting about 6 songs, and a couple on my own! lol, loved it! First time i have actually sang properly in sooo long! Bit of S club 7 with lindsay and kelly clarkson on my own! Very proud...anyway the Thai guys and girls loved it and were giving us free beer! I dont like beer but had a few anyway so i wasnt rude! lol
And then one of the thai girls gave me her number! Wasnt really sure why?? Took it to be polite though! lol

So today..our first and only proper day in Ko Chang, we decided to rent mopeds and go to a waterfall. It was amazing and sooo beautiful!
There is a trek of about 20-30 mins through the forest before you get to
Mopeds baby!Mopeds baby!Mopeds baby!

Loved it loads!
the waterfall, so on the way we stopped off for a break. Then the funniest thing EVER!! You remember those 3 men I talked about that we met in Koh Samet that invited us for a sail?? We only bumped into them!! how funny!!! Had a little catch up bless em!

After the waterfall we rode on to get some lunch! We stopped off at a little restaurant place and had some lovely food, then the lady that owned it invited us to see something..? A bit to confused we followed her round the back and she came out with the cutest little puppy ever!!! It was only 4 days old, and there were 3 more!! I was so lucky i got to hold it and cuddle it!! was sooo cute!

Then we went to a beach called lonely beach, it wasnt very lonely! was not as pretty as the beaches in koh samet and the sand was dirty. So we didnt stay for long. Rode a swing we found on a tree for a bit!

There are sooooooo many Old men here with young Thai girls!! Even some younger blokes! quite funny! Im finally starting to
Climbing up the waterfallClimbing up the waterfallClimbing up the waterfall

was really scary and slippy
get some colour too!! About time!

Anyway im off to watch a film before another day of travelling abck to bangkok tomorrow then down to Ko Tao!

(bet your glad i dont always have free internet!! lol)

Lotsa Love Carly xXx



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

You knew it was coming!You knew it was coming!
You knew it was coming!

I fell over and slipped!
well we enjoyed ourselves!well we enjoyed ourselves!
well we enjoyed ourselves!

So funny (we are in the background)
Fire showFire show
Fire show

I cant really get on camera how good it was!


Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0977s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb