Im in Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
June 23rd 2008
Published: June 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hiya everybody!!
I haver now left the Gibbons 😞.
I have safely arrived in Bangkok and met the wonderful Lindsay! I was dropped off at the wrong street by the taxi driver so it took a while for me to find lindsay! With a massive heavy backpack wondering around in the humid sunny weather wasnt a pretty sight!
We went out last night and ended up meeting some really nice people! Was a mad one and we ended up out all night!
Very crazy but it was wicked and today Lindsay has been sick alll day!! Bless her! I havnt felt to great myself! Bit hungover! Met 2 Irish Lads! Some york lads and newcastle lads! Woohoo! Girls dont seem all that chatty at the moment!

Just a bit of random funnyness il explain how we seem to meet people so far..........So the first 2 Irish we met because they were looking for somewhere to sit so we said they can sit at our table! (we later lost them because one got too drunk and they had to go home!) The newcastle lads we met at a street bar! (Basically its a stall that gets bigger and bigger, they have loads of chairs and keeps getting more and more out and you drink buckets of cocktail!) Then the York lads was because they had a beer rocket thing (picture)that i thought was cool so randomly asked to have a picture with it! They thought i was crazy and thats that one! we are meeting them for a few drinks tonight but not a large one coz we wanna decide where abouts we are heading next tomorrow! And most of them are also coming to the same FMP so it will be a right laugh! Cant wait! Oh and I also met a girl that lives in chichester but she dissopeard into the night somewhere?
Tomorrow we have decided we are gonna chill by a pool somewhere and relax.
Put a few pics on to show what we got up too! Loving it here and cant wait to travel more! Think we are heading down to Pattaya and then some of the islands in the Gulf before heading back down to phuket!

Second night had loadsa fun too!! Will update soon!

Just a quick update coz not a lot of time!

Lotsa Love Carly xXx



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

DSC06104DSC06104
DSC06104

Smokinh a sheesha pipe thing (taste like fruit)


Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0179s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb