Jomtien Visit


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Jomtien
November 12th 2014
Published: November 16th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Cocktails before dinnerCocktails before dinnerCocktails before dinner

Enjoying the view looking over the Gulf of Siam before dinner. Spectacular!
Ted and I arrived in Jomtien last night and today we are getting ready for our trip to Maesot and Future Light Children's Home. Our Australia/New Zealand friends Simon and Bronwyn arranged for a 2 bedroom condo for Ted and I in their building, the Somphong. They also had a nice cold beer ready for us at their beautiful condo overlooking the Gulf of Siam before going out for some great Thai food at a local outdoor restaurant. We woke up this morning to beautiful sunshine and the morning sounds from the local Buddhist Temple...great to be back! Simon and Bronwyn laid on a beautiful breakfast for us this morning before starting out for the day. We picked up our SUV rental this afternoon for our trip to Maesot....thanks for arranging this for us Simon! Before heading back to Somphong Bronwyn took us to the local equivalent of Costco to pick up some supplies and treat for the kids at Future Light. We plan to leave early next morning for our 8 hour drive to Maesot.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Seafood DinnerSeafood Dinner
Seafood Dinner

Having dinner at a local restaurant on the pier with Simon and Bronwyn.
Early morning view from our condo balconyEarly morning view from our condo balcony
Early morning view from our condo balcony

The sights and sounds of Thailand.


Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb