On our way home


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
August 17th 2017
Published: August 19th 2017
Edit Blog Post

It's still raining! Not that we minded too much as we were mainly travelling all day. We have now left Cambodia and are back in Bangkok.



It was a pretty uneventful day, filled with buses, planes and more buses to start our journey home. I finally posted the postcards I have been carrying around with me for a week, I'm pretty certain I will get home quicker now! We did also stop at a pretty amazing place for a snack/lunch... It was called 'the stop' and it was really funky! They had used lots of recycled goods, including parts of cars, to use as decor in the restaurant and the toilets. Even better than the decor was the coffee and croissants!



Once we got to Bangkok we checked back into the hotel where we stayed 2 weeks ago when we started our adventure, we really appreciated the loveliness of the room this time. We headed out to the same restaurant as we went to at the beginning as it is so good, it's called 'Rose Lamoon'. I had a yellow Thai curry, it was absolutely stunning - another one to recreate! It really was our last supper tonight, we thanked Harry today and gave him his tip. There were lots of goodbyes and promises to stay I. Touch. We have had a fabulous time and made lots of friends along the way too... if only it could last a little longer!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb