Wanderlust Reborn


Advertisement
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
June 20th 2015
Published: September 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

I thought I was past that phase, if I can even call it a phase. Since college I have developed an obsession with traveling. There’s something in seeing a place firsthand and having your ideas challenged based on what you are experiencing on a personal level. In a way, it has augmented my sense of reality, being able to discover things for myself. Traveling allows me to see the world in a differ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 32, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




1st October 2015

Good to see you travelling again!
I can relate to what you're saying about feeling the need to be grown up and do grown up things now that I'm no longer in my 20's! I felt exactly the same and my trip to Canada two years ago should have been my last trip before I turned 30. But I lost that battle and can't bring myself to live like a responsible adult. Though I know I should get to it one day. It should have been this year but I already have plans until next year! Like you my first international trip was with my family in Thailand. I also love the challenge of overcoming communication barriers. Cheers!
1st October 2015

:)
Yeah, I realize that there are some people who make traveling their lifestyle and their bread-and-butter, and I thought I could be one of them - leave your day job, travel the world, and earn money while doing it. But it takes a special set of skills and character to be able to pull it off, and I lack those qualities. Plus, I have a different philosophy than other travelers so my priorities are different as well. It doesn't mean I can't travel in between chasing deadlines. Hehe. I've been doing a lot of traveling, actually, though I haven't been active updating this blog. Well, you don't have to sacrifice traveling if that's what really is your passion. You just have to find out a system that what works best for you. Keep on traveling! Cheers :)

Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0281s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb