Patong Beach at Phuket regains its Beauty


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
August 22nd 2014
Published: August 22nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

In an another attempt to lure the tourists from all over the world, the cleanup operation launched by NCPO on 9thJuly has been successful and thus the Patong Beach at Phuket is now cleaned. Now, the beach has regained its natural beauty and as a result of this, it now offers the same natural beauty and attraction which once it used to provide. With the eviction of several hawkers and several illegal vendors and massage huts, the beach is now at its initial state of beauty.



The move is quite a positive one in order to give the tourists the same Thailand which it used to be and thus improve the tourism industry in the country. There are several beaches and important tourists’ attraction in the country which are unmatchable and to prevent them and conserve them is one of the most important steps in the boost of tourism and to improve the economy of the country. This step in the cleanup of the Patong Beach is among the several steps being taken by NCPO to improve the image of the tourists’ attractions in the country and boost tourism.



There are several other series of operations which are being taken by the NCPO in order to present a good image of the country in front of the tourists among which the control of unlawful operations of Taxis at Bangkok Airport and cleanup of several other beaches at Phuket are involved. These steps in the improvement of the attractions will surely help in the promotion of good and clean image of the country and will boost tourism for sure. Please Visit: http://www.ambikatours.com/holiday-packages/ for varieties of Holiday Packages across the world.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0439s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb