Day 20 - Bangkok has us now


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
August 7th 2012
Published: August 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So this morning we travelled from Hochimin to Bangkok, caught a taxi to the hostel which was on a very busy road. Khosan road. once we had checked in we go ourselves a beer and played some pool pretty cool on the top floor of a hostel looking down over the road with the hustel and bustle of dirty traders and cheap suits!

3 litre beer towers are always a good idea until you get to the end of it and another one appears. got chatting to some people and just let the night pass away. first impressions of Bangkok arn't as good as i expected them to be. It seems to be full of people who just want to party as nobody seems to have done any actual cultural stuff its a bit strange really. Bit younger than in Nam too. Still the beer is cheap enough if only they could play more than 2 songs on repeat..

Oh one of the guys we met had a suit made so we helped him pick a tie unfortuanlty the suit didnt feel as good as ours from Nam which made me happier. The guys on the sttreet which pester you for suits are a nightmare and dont ever get the hint. At least in Nam they would leave you alone if you said no loud enough!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0391s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb