Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
February 4th 2012
Published: February 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

This is the Life...This is the Life...This is the Life...

The view from the hallway on the second floor of Udee Bangkok.
After a looooooooong wait at immigration at the Bangkok airport, we travelled by skytrain to our beautiful hostel, Udee Bangkok. It's the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at. The ground floor is a lovely open concept space that doesn't have four walls. There are tables and chairs, a kitchen, tv and books to read. There is also a rooftop terrace.

On Thursday, we took the morning to sleep in and have a much needed lazy day. We wandered the neighbourhood and went to the bus station to buy our tickets for our journey to Phuket. We also did the majority of the bookings we had left to do. We only have the hotel in Mumbai left to book now. That feels really good. We also caught up on laundry.

On Friday, we collected our laundry that was drying on the racks on the roof overnight, re-packed things, decided what we were leaving at Udee until Tuesday, and had another relaxed day. I added to my mug collection. I caved and started a Starbucks mug collection of cities I've travelled to. We stopped at the grocery store to pick up snacks for our bus ride to Phuket.

I'm hoping to check out more of Bangkok once we're back next Tuesday.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 42; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb